Is there an equivalent for cidiots in Maine? Yes there is! In fact, Mainers have their own dictionary of phrases I was excited to learn on our two-week vacation. It got me thinking about doing nothing and doing everything. I'll share my update on our to-do list and Robinson Greig sends in an update from Greig Farm.
- Discover Upstate Art Weekend July 22-24, 2022. Info here.
- Thanks to our sponsor Hudson Valley Kitchen and Design Center. Mention Cidiot for $500 off your project $5,000 or more. Info here.
- Send in a quick birthday message to Cidiot with the microphone at Cidiot.com
My favorite Mainer phrases:
- "From Away" - from somewhere elsewhere than Maine
- "Flatlander" - someone raised at low altitude
- "Happier than a clam at high tide" - happy
- "Tighter than a bark on a tree" - tight
- "All stove to hell" - in bad shape