A guide to the first weeks, from banks and paperwork to furnishing and people. Believe me, you cannot go it alone.
- Going local with your mortgage
- The animals clause
- Brian's first purchase: a Weber grill
- Why you should invest in a generator (not sure you should spray paint them)
- Consistency versus variety among city and country stuff (for weekenders)
- Budgeting per room for furnishings (we chose Schoolhouse Electric)
- Outdoor furniture (Loll Design)
- Oy, the garden including foot lamps
- Who you need on your team
This episode is sponsored by Prime Print Shop in Poughkeepsie, NY.